Looking to escape the busy city for a peaceful and quiet getaway? Build your dream home on a private, 40 acre property in Alamosa County Colorado. With easy access to the road, and easy access to power, you’ll be able to start construction before you know it!
Shop in the beautiful town of Alamosa, only 19 Minutes away from the property. Alamosa has everything, including Walmart, Tractor Supply, many restaurants and bars, you can even catch a college football game!
No HOA, HOA Fees, or Time Limit to Build
- Livestock is permitted on the property.
- Minimum dwelling size per the Alamosa County Land Use Code is 500 square feet – For Manufactured Homes it is 600 square feet.
- Single & Double Wide Mobile / Manufactured Homes are also allowed on the property within certain guidelines that can be seen in the Residential Use Standards portion of the Land Use Code.
- Residential Use Standards for the property can be found starting on page 29 of the Alamosa County Land Use Code.
- Water needs to drill a well for the underground water of Rio Grande River. Colorado Division of Water Resources (Website)
- Electricity Lines & Poles are located at the road along the property, by Xcel Energy
400 Washington Ave, Alamosa, CO 81101 Phone: 800-895-4999 (Website)
- Telephone, Internet & Cable by Jade Communications
129 Santa Fe Avenue, Alamosa, CO 81101 Phone: 719-589-5140 (Website)
- Curbside Trash Service by Waste Management in the area, with a setup cost of $80, and a 96 or 64 gallon container serviced every week at $18/month. Phone: 719-852-5895 (Website)