- Elegment ID: CO_Kiowa01_B
- State: Colorado
- County: Kiowa County
- Address: Country Rd L, Haswell, CO
- GPS: 38.4075, -103.43621
- Size: 80 Acres
- Dimension: 1341 ft x 2598 ft
- Parcel Number: R9001530
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat
- Taxes: $261.12 per year
- POA: None
- Road: County road
- Electric: At road
- Water: Need well
- Sewer: Need septic tank
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: Local service provider
- Trees: cleared
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed
- Manufactured Home: manufactured home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the city limits of Haswell, CO
- Legal: The East 1/2 of the Southeast 1/4 of Section 10, Township 19 South, Range 54 West, of the Sixth Principle Meridian, Kiowa County, Colorado, containing 80 acres more or less.
Step 1: Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/tbiJe6pMQoTGuSGh8
Step 2: Corners and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1lFuy8YJ2KRV2RR35KUrYLIMWGH7bjaGV&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Get this large piece of agricultural land at a price you can’t beat! Bring your cattle or horses. This is a great property for ranching or farming. Build your dream home or homestead. Electricity is at the road. Located less than an hour from Eads, Colorado where the county seat of Kiowa is located.
This property is a perfect place for outdoor activities, from camping to hunting to wildlife watching. The Great Plains Reservoirs, which is located south of Eads, consists of a group of reservoirs formed by natural depressions within rolling shortgrass prairie. These reservoirs include Neenoshe, Neegrande, Neesopah, and Neeskah, which are part of the Queens State Wildlife Area. South of Haswell is Adobe Creek Reservoir or ‘Blue Lake’. All are excellent areas for wildlife watching – from prairie dogs to eagles.
Get started right away with our financing option to purchase.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 25 minutes to Haswell, CO
- 32 minutes to Lake Meredith Campground
- 34 minutes to Ordway, CO
- 35 minutes to Crowley Middle School
- 35 minutes to Crowley County High School
- 39 minutes to Lakeview Motorsports Park
- 43 minutes to La Junta, CO
- 45 minutes to Otero Junior College
- 48 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 52 minutes to Las Animas Municipal Golf Course
- 54 minutes to Las Animas, CO
- 1 hour 20 minutes to Pueblo Memorial Airport
- 1 hour 57 minutes to Colorado Springs, CO
- 2 hours 40 minutes to Denver, CO
How to visit the property?
Search GPS 38.4075, -103.43621 in Google Maps for directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 38.4075, -103.43621
- Southwest Corner: 38.40023, -103.43599
- Southeast Corner: 38.40021, -103.4313
- Northeast Corner: 38.40748, -103.43154
You are welcome to visit the property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.