Purchase Closing – we provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title
Option 1: Title Company Closing
- Title company will handle the closing. Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed. Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- Buyer pays $350 closing fee + around $2500 title insurance. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
- Seller pays $350 closing fee + around $2500 title insurance.
Option 2: In House Closing:
- Elegment Dream Acres to provide Buyer an existing copy of Seller title insurance.
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed. Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
- Elegment ID: TX_Mexia_A
- State: Texas
- County: Limestone County
- Address: Limestone County Road 463, Mexia, TX 76667
- GPS: 31.63927, -96.52089 (ranch southern entrance)
- Size: 60 Acres
- Dimension: 1235 ft x 2116 ft
- Parcel Number: (TBD)
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential/Agricultural
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: $200 per year
- POA: None
- Road: County Road
- Electric: Oncor Electric, buyer to verify connection cost.
- Water: White Rock Water, $3500 tap in fee.
- Sewer: Need septic.
- Phone: AT&T and other local service providers.
- Internet: AT&T and other local service providers.
- Trees: cleared, some trees
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed
- Mobile Homes: mobile home, manufactured home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the City Limits of Mexia, TX
- Legal: See Exhibit A
STEP 1: Navigate to Ranch South Gate Entrance: https://goo.gl/maps/ecj8U4N6FY3kVb8i8
STEP 2: Navigate to Tract A Northeast Corner inside the ranch: https://goo.gl/maps/cTso4dAuXY6r6Vja7
Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=11VS0MWZbCC5slUe_tK7-0zfQV_hbzoir&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Overall Subdivide Map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1JNQpjq3OZEiWN0gYLBQj-nU5l-YCGZen&usp=sharing
- Tract A = 60 Acres, our largest tract, 100 feet Lime County Road 463 frontage, electric service, and water service AND a Well!
- Tract B = 18.43 Acres, comes with a HALF acre beautiful pond, 525 feet Lime County Road 463 frontage, electric service, and water service.
- Tract C = 15 Acres, 415 feet Lime County Road 463 frontage, electric service, and water service.
- Tract D = 15 Acres, 410 feet Lime County Road 463 frontage, electric service, and water service.
- Tract E = 30 Acres, comes with TWO beautiful ponds, 540 feet Lime County Road 463 frontage, electric service, and water service.
- Tract F = 23.58 Acres, comes with a beautiful pond, an existing water well, the old Murphy’s Dairy building, private road bar gate entrance from Lime County Road 463, electric service.
- Tract G = 15 Acres, 450 feet Lime County Road 469 frontage, electric service, and water service.
- Tract H = 13 Acres, 505 feet Lime County Road 469 frontage, electric service, and water service.
- Tract I = 10.22 Acres, 405 feet Lime County Road 469 frontage, electric service, and water service.
- Tract J = 20 Acres, 450 feet Lime County Road 469 frontage, electric service, and water service.
This land has an existing cattle rancher paying annual lease at $18/acre/year. Enough to cover your full year property tax! This also means you can keep your taxes low and maintain your property in Agricultural Exemption. Each tract has already been approved with Limestone County for Agricultural Exemption. In Texas, a Tract of Land will require at least 10 Acres in order to keep the property taxes in Agricultural Exemption. We have strategically organized each tract to contain a minimum 10.22 acres so that you can construct a beautiful ranch home or place your tiny home, container home, mobile home, RV or Camper on a 0.22 acre plot for residential use and still be able to maintain your Agriculture Qualification on the remaining 10 acreage.
Annual Taxes are currently only $730 for all of the 10 Tracts Combined. That is not a misprint.
Limestone County Airport (KLXY): Close proximity to Limestone County Airport (KLXY) with NO air traffic noise and only small single or dual passenger private planes fly into this space. A small maintenance / emergency response local airport, there are NO FAA or Air Restrictions on our adjoining land and traffic counts are limited to only 2 or 3 per day.
- Be your own cattle ranch
- Develop your own country home under the stars and incredible landscape
- Build a cabin for your own private camping retreat
- Bring your own Tiny Home, Mobile, or RV and live off the land at you pace
- Develop a garden, farm or bring livestock to the property
- Electricity Service: Call (888) 313-6862 to reach Oncor Electric Delivery Company LLC (website). We have received Service Availability Confirmation Letter from Oncor Electric.
- Water Service: Call (254) 562-6153 to reach White Rock Water SUD (Website). Tracts A, B, C, D, E tap-in fee $3500. Tracts F, G, H, I, J tap-in fee $5500.
- Septic Service Provider: Call (254) 863-9976 to reach Blount’s Septic, or any other local septic service companies.
Actual View Inside the Ranch
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 2 minutes to Limestone County Airport (Mexia NDB LXY)
- 3 minutes to Mexia, Texas
- 5 minutes to Confederate Reunion Grounds State Historic Site
- 6 minutes to Fort Parker State Park Lake
- 10 minutes to Groesbeck, Texas
- 11 minutes to Lake Mexia
- 11 minutes to Mexia High School
- 12 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 12 minutes to Mexia Junior High School
- 38 minutes to Lake Limestone Campground and Marina
- 43 minutes to Tehuacan, Texas
- 49 minutes to Waco, Texas
- 1 hours 29 minutes to Dallas, Texas
- 2 hours 35 minutes to Austin, Texas
- 2 hours 46 minutes to Houston, Texas
How to visit the property?
Search GPS 31.63842, -96.52096 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 31.63842, -96.52096
- Southwest Corner: 31.63298, -96.52086
- South Corner: 31.63257, -96.5205
- Southeast Corner: 31.63217, -96.51722
- Northeast Corner: 31.63805, -96.5161
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.