Gorgeous Lot in Port Adventure Lake Livingston with access to city utilities ready for meter installation at the road including Power, Water, and Sewer. This is 1 of only 2 neighborhoods in Texas that allow Full-Time RVs and have access to Water & Sewer Services throughout the neighborhood.
This property has 135 ft of road frontage and great privacy from your few neighbors. The dimensions of the property are 135 ft x 81.61 ft = 11,017 sq ft or 0.25 Acres.
The land is ready to tap into Water, Power, and Sewer that are available at the road. Aqua America services the community with approximately 8 pump stations located throughout the neighborhood (1 pump station per section). Water & Sewer tap-in fees are approximately $750 $650 (may be subject to change by utility company) for meter installations (not including any line extensions). Sam Houston Electric services the power with meter installations also fairly inexpensive. Transformers or line extensions may be extra depending on the lot location in the neighborhood. We recommend all buyers verify the location and conditions of all utility lines prior to building as some lines may require new casings due to age from original development.This area of the neighborhood is zoned for Recreational Vehicle Use. This means the property allows:
- Full-Time RV Living & Permanent Storage
- Full-Time Mobile Campers (travel trailers)
- Full-Time Portable Campers
- Full-Time Motor Homes
- Full-Time Mobile Homes
- Full-Time Tiny Homes
- Full-Time Container Homes
- Full-Time Barndominiums
- Year-round Camping
- Permanent residential living allowed via Mobile Home, RV or permanent structure.
- 600 sq ft minimums on permanent structures
- mobile homes only need to 10 x 40′ in size (photo approval required with the HOA).
Cheap HOA Fees. For only $90 per lot Annually, you get:
- Access to the Fishing Dock, Pier, and Fish Cleaning Station
- Access to the community dumpsters for trash hauling
- Access to the new community event center
HOA Contact Information:
Port Adventure Poa141 Quail Valley Trinity, TX 75862
Contact numbers: 936-594-7175 (Office) or 936-594-6656 (Home)
Note: The POA is only available on Thursdays from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Please be kind and patient if you wish to contact them as they work on a volunteer basis
Note: Some amenities no longer available such as the original swimming pool, laundry facility, cabins and RV pads left over from original development. A private investor / developer owns those properties separate from the community.
Easy access to the surrounding area via Highway 356 with Lake Livingston at your fingertips.
Taxes are only $60.00 a year per lot (subject to change).
- Water Information: Aqua Texas – Tap-In Cost $750.00.
- Sewer Information: Aqua Texas – Tap-In Cost $650.00
- Power Information: Contact Sam Houston Electric Co-op (you will need a 911 address before applying to any utilities)
Buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. All buyers should verify all information, contained herein or not, for themselves and satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Seller is not responsible for any misinformation in this ad. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Property is sold “AS Is”.
Need to get out on the water and hook some dinner? Lake Livingston boasts world class fishing on their 90,000 acre lake, one of the largest in the state. Take your boat out on the water, or cast from shore for a wide variety of fish. Hook three different kinds of bass including large mouth and white bass, catch Bluegill, or try your luck catching one of the three varieties of catfish. The park has three boat ramps to launch from, and two fish cleaning stations for your convenience. Some travel from all around Texas to experience this iconic lake, but You’ll be right next to the water.
Davy Crockett National Forest, named for the legendary pioneer, contains more than 160,000 acres of East Texas woodlands, streams, recreation areas, and wildlife habitat. This expansive wilderness offers countless opportunities to get outside and explore challenging hiking trails, campsites under the canopy, and over 50 miles of horseback trails. This outdoor destination is only 40 minutes north of the property.
Trinity, Texas is a great little town only 15 minutes from the property, with all the amenities of the big city. Shop for groceries at Berkshire Brothers, and grab some snacks at McDonald’s or Dairy Queen. They also have auto parts, hardware supplies, and more. 30 minutes south, you’ll reach Livingston, Texas. Livingston is the perfect place for you to pick up your groceries, grab a bite to eat at a local restaurant, or check out some awesome history at the Polk County Memorial Museum.
- Property Name: TX_Port_Adventure_35888
- State: Texas
- Size: 0.25 Acres
- County: Trinity
- Address: Shadywood Dr, Trinity, TX 75862
- GPS: 30.91443, -95.22891
- Property ID: 35888, 35889, 35890
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed (Clean Title)
- Annual Taxes: $60.00 per lot, Total of $180 Annually (Approx)
- Annual HOA / PO: $90 per lot, Total of $270 per year
- Legal Description: PORT ADVENTURE SECTION 8, LOT 273-275
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/Bmy3p3Cpg1fuqSpS9
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1NI9CS8XoHa_MGYYqg20Uu5sT7fm8XvhQ&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
How to visit the property?
Search GPS 30.91443, -95.22891 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 30.91443, -95.22891
- Northeast Corner: 30.91461, -95.22856
- Southwest Corner: 30.91428, -95.22878
- Southeast Corner: 30.91442, -95.22846
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.