- Elegment ID: TX_Waco8
- State: Texas
- County: McLennan County
- Address: Koehner Road, Riesel, TX 76682 (cross road Road Runner Trail)
- GPS: 31.50919, -96.86904
- Size: 10.2 Acres
- Parcel Number: 131924 (subdivided to 8 parcels)
- Title: Special Warranty Deed, Free & Clear with title insurance
- Zoning: Agriculture
- Terrain: Flat
- Taxes: $41.75 per year (agriculture exempted)
- POA: None
- Road: County Road, NOT landlocked
- Electric: Navasota Valley Electric Cooperative
- Water: Tri-County Water Supply
- Sewer: Need septic tank
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: Local service provider
- Trees: Cleared
- FEMA Flood Zone: NOT in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV’s are allowed
- Mobile Homes: mobile homes are allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE the city limits of Mart, TX
- Legal: SANCHEZ J D Acres 96.41
Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/gqmx7LWn1E48yf9QA
Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1s6Zrw26ghG2PIVHeWQksi31UOoZqydU6&usp=sharing
This is Tract 8 with 10.2 Acres Total. 25 Minutes to Waco; 5 Minutes to Hwy 6; 20 Minutes to I-35
- Tract 1 = 10.30 Acres (Comes with a Water Meter already installed! Only $100 to Tap-in!)
- Tract 2 = 10.30 Acres (Get a 10% Discount off Tract 2 when combined with another lot: a $13,000 Value!)
- Tract 3 = 10.30 Acres (Corner Lot with 1400′ of Road Frontage!)
- Tract 4 = 15.00 Acres (Comes with a Beautiful Pond Stocked with Bass Fish!)
- Tract 5 = 15.00 Acres (Comes with a Beautiful Pond Stocked with Bass Fish!)
- Tract 6 = 15.00 Acres (Highest Point on the Hill and only 600′ away from the Cell Phone Tower!)
- Tract 7 = 10.20 Acres (Private driveway easement!)
- Tract 8 = 10.20 Acres (Comes with a Barn!)
This property features Gorgeous native Rye grasses that bloom in the March & April springtime and native Bluestem grasses in the Summer & Fall that provide nutrient-rich feed for cattle & livestock. Stock ponds with bass and perch are featured on at least two tracts in this development making an excellent fishing and camping retreat.
Want to keep your taxes low and maintain your property in Ag Exemption? Each tract has already been approved with McLennan County for Agricultural Exemption. In Texas, a Tract of Land will require at least 10.00 Acres in order to keep the property taxes in Ag Exemption.
Annual Taxes are currently only $334.00 for all of the 8 Tracts Combined. That is not a misprint.
We have strategically organized each tract to contain a minimum 10.20 acres so that you can construct a beautiful ranch home or place your tiny home, container home, mobile home, RV or Camper on a plot for residential use and still be able to maintain your Ag Qualification on the remaining 10.00 acreage.
Develop your own country home under the stars and incredible landscape
Build a cabin for your own private camping retreat
Bring your own Tiny Home, Mobile, or RV and live off the land at you pace
Develop a garden, farm or bring livestock to the property
Major Local attractions nearby include:
- Only 20 Miles away from BSR Wakeboarding Park and Surf Resort, a very popular local attraction open throughout the summer & early fall drawing crowds from Houston, San Antonio and Austin. Hyped for as one of the Cleanest Water Parks in Texas, BSR’s campus includes log cabin rentals, a dedicated wakeboarding cable-park, 2 mile lazy river, and the world famous “Royal Flush” water slide that gives thrill seekers plenty of airtime for action shots.
- Only 18 Miles away from Magnolia Market at the Silos, Based on the hit TV Series “Fixer Upper” featuring Chip and Joanna Gaines – this day market is the interior designer’s dream. There’s a wooden teepee to adventure under, and beds filled with seasonal produce and flowers. It’s also home to MAGNOLIA SEED + SUPPLY, a little garden shop that sells gardening tools, flower-growing kits for the kiddos, fairy garden supplies, and unique vessels to plant in.
- Only 5 Miles away from Read’s Butcher Shop, an very unique local Butcher and Grocery Store that will hand-deliver your check-out to your car every single time. Not only do the prices beat your main grocery store chains like Kroger, H.E.B., etc. but the service is quite unique with an old school flair.
- Electricity Service: Call (254) 876-2581 to reach Navasota Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc..
- Water Service: Call (254) 803-3553 to reach Tri-County Water Supply. Only $100 Tap-In Fee to establish service along with a $200 Deposit
- Sewer Service: Call (254) 447-2202 to reach 3 Septic, LLC.
How to visit the property?
Search 31.50919, -96.86904 in Google Maps for Directions to the property. This property has been corner-staked making identification of the property outline easy to see. Copies of the Survey Plat Map are available upon request.
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time and get the gate code, so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.