35 Acres between Blanca and Alamosa ALA-035-01
Flexible owner financing available. Contact us now to buy this property with a low down payment.
Live surrounded by breathtaking mountain views in the heart of Colorado. This 5 acre lot is perfect for a weekend cabin, or a country hideaway. Not only is it surrounded with beautiful mountain views, It’s just 10 minute drive from wonderful town of Hartsel, CO.
Owner Financing, $16,999 with $1,000 down, then $393.93 for 72 months. Cash Discount: $13,499
Situated right between Blanca Colorado, and Alamosa Colorado is this amazing 35 acres of opportunity. If you’re looking for the perfect homestead, farmhouse, or getaway cabin, you’ll want to build it right here in Alamosa.
Do you shopping in the beautiful town of Alamosa, only 19 minutes away from the property. Pick up your groceries at the Walmart supercenter, or Safeway, both conveniently located just off highway 285 in town. If you want to take the edge off, check out one of the many bars or restaurants in town.
- Minimum dwelling size per the Alamosa County Land Use Code is 500 square feet – For Manufactured Homes it is 600 square feet.
- Single & Double Wide Mobile / Manufactured Homes are also allowed on the property within certain guidelines that can be seen in the Residential Use Standards portion of the Land Use Code.
- Residential Use Standards for the property can be found starting on page 29 of the Alamosa County Land Use Code.
- Water needs to drill a well for the underground water of Rio Grande River. Colorado Division of Water Resources (Website)
- Electricity Lines & Poles are located at the road along the property, by Xcel Energy
400 Washington Ave, Alamosa, CO 81101 Phone: 800-895-4999 (Website)
- Telephone, Internet & Cable by Jade Communications
129 Santa Fe Avenue, Alamosa, CO 81101 Phone: 719-589-5140 (Website)
- Alamosa School District No. RE-11J is a public school district located in Alamosa, CO. It has 2,237 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. Phone: 719-587-1600 (Website)
- Alamosa Elementary School
- Ortega Middle School
- Alamosa High School
This property is 19 minutes from Blanca Colorado, and only two and a half hours south of Colorado Springs
Situated at the San Luis Valley, this property has great views of Blanca Peak. There are many activities in the surrounding area – skiing, golfing, fishing, mountain climbing!