Incredible 40 acres only 20 minutes from Alamosa ALA-160-01
Flexible owner financing available. Contact us now to buy this property with a low down payment.
Looking to escape the busy city for a peaceful and quiet getaway? Build your dream home on a private, 40 acre property in Alamosa County Colorado. With easy access to the road, you’ll be able to start construction before you know it!
Owner financing, $39,999. Down payment is $4,000. $764.89 per month for 60 months. Cash Discount: $36,000
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city, and live on 40 private acres in Alamosa County Colorado. With easy access to the road and power, your future getaway is practically waiting to be built!
Do you shopping in the beautiful town of Alamosa, only 20 Minutes away from the property. Pick up your groceries at the Walmart supercenter, or Safeway, both conveniently located just off highway 285 in town. If you want to take the edge off, check out one of the many bars or restaurants you’ll find in this fun city.
No HOA, HOA Fees, or Time Limit to Build
- Livestock is permitted on the property.
- Minimum dwelling size per the Alamosa County Land Use Code is 500 square feet – For Manufactured Homes it is 600 square feet.
- Single & Double Wide Mobile / Manufactured Homes are also allowed on the property within certain guidelines that can be seen in the Residential Use Standards portion of the Land Use Code.
- Residential Use Standards for the property can be found starting on page 29 of the Alamosa County Land Use Code.
- Water needs to drill a well for the underground water of Rio Grande River. Colorado Division of Water Resources (Website)
- Electricity Lines & Poles are located at the road along the property, by Xcel Energy
400 Washington Ave, Alamosa, CO 81101 Phone: 800-895-4999 (Website)
- Telephone, Internet & Cable by Jade Communications
129 Santa Fe Avenue, Alamosa, CO 81101 Phone: 719-589-5140 (Website)
- Curbside Trash Service by Waste Management in the area, with a setup cost of $80, and a 96 or 64 gallon container serviced every week at $18/month. Phone: 719-852-5895 (Website)
- Alamosa Elementary School
- Ortega Middle School
- Alamosa High School
To easily find the land, Search GPS 37.63968, -105.81972 in your preferred map program for the exact location and directions to the property. acrestock.com is a wholesale land company offering unbeatable prices and low money down financing. Contact us today to find out more about how we can work with you on financing options or discuss a cash offer.
- Acrestock ID: ALA-160-01
- State: Colorado
- County: Alamosa County
- GPS: 37.63968, -105.81972
- Size: 40 Acres
- Parcel Number: 513907300017 (160 acres subdivided into FOUR 40-acre tracks)
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Terrain: Flat
- Taxes: $113.50 /yr
- POA: None
- Road: Dirt Road
- Electric: Power Lines near property
- Water: Would be Well
- Sewer: Need septic tank or chemical toilet
Distance to Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 10 minutes to San Luis State Wildlife Area (more info)
- 20 minutes to Alamosa, CO : Population 10,000 (more info)
- 23 minutes to Alamosa National Wildlife Refuge (more info)
- 42 minutes to Smith Reservoir (more info)
- 31 minutes to Great Sand Dunes National Park (more info)
- 53 minutes to Wolf Creek Ski Area (more info)
- 2 hours 40 minutes to Colorado Springs, CO : Population 500,000 (more info)
- 3 hours 38 minutes to Denver, CO : Population 1+ Million (more info)
How to see this property?
Search GPS 37.63968, -105.81972 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 37.64114, -105.81965
- Northeast Corner: 37.64112, -105.81512
- Southwest Corner: 37.63741, -105.81973
- Southeast Corner: 37.63736, -105.81514