One and a Quarter Acres just outside of Alamosa Colorado ALA-002-01
Flexible owner financing available. Contact us now to buy this property with a low down payment.
Just off US-160 and directly east of Alamosa Colorado, you’ll find this quaint 1.25-acre property that’s waiting to be built on. Build your dream home on a private plot in Alamosa County Colorado.
Owner financing, $4,999. Down payment is $500. $95 per month for 60 months. Cash Discount: $4000
If you’re looking for a plot of land outside of Alamosa Colorado, this 1.25 acre lot just off of US-160 is the perfect place to move! Right between Alamosa and Blanca Colorado, you’ll have easy access to popular destinations in the state, like Wolf Creek Ski Area, and Great Sand Dunes National Park!
Adventure is just outside of town! This flat property is in a burgeoning neighborhood and is in an unbeatable location. This opportunity won’t be around for long!
- Minimum dwelling size per the Alamosa County Land Use Code is 500 square feet – For Manufactured Homes it is 600 square feet.
- Single & Double Wide Mobile / Manufactured Homes are also allowed on the property within certain guidelines that can be seen in the Residential Use Standards portion of the Land Use Code.
- Residential Use Standards for the property can be found starting on page 29 of the Alamosa County Land Use Code.
- Water needs to drill a well for the underground water of Rio Grande River. Colorado Division of Water Resources (Website)
- Electricity Lines & Poles are located at the road along the property, by Xcel Energy
400 Washington Ave, Alamosa, CO 81101 Phone: 800-895-4999 (Website)
- Telephone, Internet & Cable by Jade Communications
129 Santa Fe Avenue, Alamosa, CO 81101 Phone: 719-589-5140 (Website)
- Alamosa School District No. RE-11J is a public school district located in Alamosa, CO. It has 2,237 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. Phone: 719-587-1600 (Website)
- Alamosa Elementary School
- Ortega Middle School
- Alamosa High School
To easily find the land, Search GPS 37.46996, -105.6708 in your preferred map program for the exact location and directions to the property. acrestock.com is a wholesale land company offering unbeatable prices and low money down financing. Contact us today to find out more about how we can work with you on financing options or discuss a cash offer.
- Acrestock ID: ALA-002-01
- State: Colorado
- County: Alamosa County
- GPS: 37.46996, -105.6708
- Size: 1.25 acres
- Parcel Number:541709301008
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat
- POA: None
- Road: Dirt Road
- Electric: Power Lines near property
- Water: Would be Well
- Sewer: Need septic tank or chemical toilet
Distance to Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 14 minutes to Alamosa National Wildlife Refuge (more info)
- 15 minutes to Alamosa, CO : Population 10,000 (more info)
- 21 minutes to Smith Reservoir (more info)
- 22 minutes to Great Sand Dunes National Park (more info)
- 30 minutes to San Luis State Wildlife Area (more info)
- 1 hour and 6 minutes to Wolf Creek Ski Area (more info)
- 2 hours 25 minutes to Colorado Springs, CO : Population 500,000 (more info)
- 3 hours 31 minutes to Denver, CO : Population 1+ Million (more info)
How to see this property?
Search GPS 37.46996, -105.6708 in Google Maps for directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner:37.46996, -105.6708
- Northeast Corner: 37.46996, -105.67021
- Southwest Corner: 37.46909, -105.67079
- Southeast Corner: 37.46909, -105.67019